Upgraded Elite99 Holographic Powder

How to use Upgraded Elite99 Holographic Laser Powder:

This post is a tutorial and review for Upgraded Elite99 Holographic Laser Powder.

upgraded elite99 holographic laser powder


upgraded elite99 holographic laser powder

I saw pictures online of stunning holographic nails and I wanted that look for myself.

I saw that some of  the holographic powders I had seen videos for were over $30 which I was not willing to pay.  If I can get a cheaper product to work the same as the more expensive ones then I will always try to find it!


I tried a few well known brands which were cheaper but didn't work for me.
 I tried all kinds of application methods and different tools to get them to work but it just wasn't happening.
I had almost given up when I found this one.

 I do just need to say that this company have not paid me to give them a positive review, I bought the product myself and found it worked and want to share it with people who cannot afford top notch nail art products (like me!)




I recorded a video tutorial which I have linked below if you would like to see the application in real time:



Upgraded Elite99 Holographic Laser Powder - Video Tutorial:



Upgraded Elite99 Holographic Laser Powder Application:


upgraded elite99 holographic laser powder

 I applied the powder as shown here, but I used it on three different gel polish colours to show you how it could create different looks.  My favourite has to be the purple and I put this on my own nails and it lasted for two weeks without any problems.

The Gel polishes I used were:
(Links to all products below)

1.  Elite99 Neon  Purple 1556
2. CCO Azure Wish (light blue)
3. Bluesky 80502 (french kiss)

I also use Bluesky no wipe top coat and use this to rub the powder into and then use it for the final topcoat.  I like this one because it is quite tacky when cured and is easy to rub the powder into.

I would not recommend using a tempered no wipe top coat as it won't let you rub anything into it, I have tried and failed!

My unbiased opinion is that this powder is amazing for the price, it really does what you expect it to do.  I liked to have the gel polish colour showing through the powder which was why I only rubbed a small amount in, but if you want that silvery opaque holographic look then all you need to do is use more powder.



upgraded elite99 holographic laser powder
I have included links to products I used below but unfortunately I can't find the french kiss gel polish in the US, it is just a pale pink though so I think any other would work just as well.

Please let me know if you have used this powder and if it worked for you.  What colour do you like to use it with?  If anyone would like to suggest a product for review or would like to send me photos of their experiences with this powder I will share them on this blog.

My next post is going to be how to use Unicorn Laser Powder from Kuka, and again I will use it over different colours and let you know the application method that I preferred.

*** Where I bought these products ***

           

UK Links:

           - Sorry can't find a link for this in US!

That's it for this post - catch you in the next one!

  ________________________________________________________________

My Social Media:

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC123XacAlGgNpSE23VWO5tg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sharons._nails/

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sharons-Nails-1721305611241415/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sharonsnails/pins/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharonsnails

No comments:

Post a Comment